Monday, October 18, 2010

The Challenges of a 3 Year Old

Getting Sidney up from her nap.  I gave her a quick rinse and was putting new clothes on her to go play at the gym.   She fussed about the clothes I had selected because they did not match what Avery was wearing.   I looked through her closet and could not find anything blue that she could wear to match Avery.   So at my wits end I went through Avery's clothes finding a similar shirt in color and style and threw it on Sidney.  Gave her a pair of jeans and her tennis shoes and out the door we went. 
Amy met me at the gym.   She came over to the main floor where I was working out with a puzzling look on her face.  What is Sidney wearing?   I told her my story of the 3 year old wanting to match her brother.  She said..."well her shirt is up to here.."   I replied... "Well her pants go up to here."   She was wearing a 24 month old shirt with  3 toddler pants!   The lady on the eliptical next to me started laughing.  Realizing she was over hearing our family drama, I explained to her that we have a 3 year old and a18 month old.   Amy went to class.   Five minutes later she was still snickering on her machine.   
Come to find out.. Amy knows this lady from the classes she's been taking.   Made it even funnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment